Friday, August 12, 2011

Sorry for the leave of absence

I know I haven't been around in awhile. That said, I really don't have much to say. We went on a few vacations back to back, and when we got home, I was just too lazypants to post pictures and whatnot. And then life got in the way. But I'm here now! I think that counts for something...?

One of the trips we took was to the Russian River. We stayed in the house where we are going to get married, and honestly, we had so much fun. Within an hour of being there, I could feel my stress melting away (expected, seeing as I was dozing in a lawnchair in the sunroom looking over the river). I'm not sure who all is going to be able to stay in the house with us, or where they will sleep, but it is going to be such a great time. I can't believe it is only 10 1/2 months away now! Being there was a lot of fun, but it was also nice to get a feel for the layout of the property so we could decide where to have the ceremony, the dance floor, dinner, etc.

I have been trying to write out all my save-the-dates, which I wanted to be done with last month, but work has been so crazy lately. I figure baseball only goes until the beginning of October, so I want to work as much as possible until then. Once work slows down, it will be a lot easier to balance work, life, and wedding planning... which will be nice, because right now, nothing is getting done. And now, off to bed, because I have to be back at work in the morning.

Later luvies!

No comments:

Post a Comment