Saturday, April 23, 2011

Engagement Photos

I realized that I never posted any of our engagement photos on here... though if you read my blog, chances are we are friends on facebook. Still, this blog is for all of my wedding stuff, so it seems like an obvious choice to keep everything together in one place. These are my top favorites (the same ones I posted on facebook). We took these at the Botanical Gardens in Golden Gate Park. None of us had been, but it was totally worth it and a lot of fun, even if it was drizzling half the day.

Our awesome photographer Dan Simmons works with us at the sports bar, which proved to be a really great idea. It means Tony and I have a closer work friend, and it makes it easier for our other coworkers to be a little more interactive when it comes to our wedding, which I love since they are the people around us day to day so why shouldn't they be part of it at least a little. It's also opened the door for a potential cake decorator, hair stylist... a lot of people have ideas about wanting to help!

Anyways, without further ado, I give you our engagement photos! Enjoy!











3 comments: