Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just checking in

I don't really have anything to report, but I wanted to check in here so that I don't get out of the habit. I have been working like crazy, which is bittersweet... I am not such a sports fanatic, but seeing as I work in a sports bar right across the street from SF Giants' baseball stadium, I am surrounded by it constantly. However, it pays well and weddings don't pay for themselves. I have also met some awesome people who are fun to work with.

I haven't been doing much on the wedding front since the baseball season started. We got our save-the-dates, so I have been collecting addresses and finalizing the guest list. I have a very extensive excel spreadsheet going, it keeps me organized and therefore keeps me sane. I am going to try to get the postcards out in the mail by the end of June, a year before the wedding. It should be easy enough, but we do have a busy couple of months ahead. On the itinerary: Tony's dad's birthday (Tony will be going to visit him), my birthday, my little brother's high school graduation, our anniversary, Tony's birthday, my cousin's wedding, a trip up to the Russian River to look at the venue, and, as of today, a trip to see our friends for 4th of July!

So if I can get the save-the-dates addressed and sent out... I will legitimately consider myself productive. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment