Friday, March 18, 2011

STD's

Ok so I came across this video in my blogland wandering, and I can't figure out whether I want to laugh or shake my head. It's a dramatic reading of message board posts about polar bear stamps. And how bitchez be crazy, basically. While I can definitely appreciate a comedic take on how ridiculous the wedding industry can make us, when every little detail seems like such an end-all be-all, it really makes me wanna slap a lot of brides out there right across their pretty little faces. (Please don't get offended, I can also see this as a very valid point of discussion based on trying to make the details of an incredibly important day come together, which is why I have mixed feelings about the video and am writing about it in the first place.) Still, it's a pretty funny video, especially when you can recall having read comment threads exactly like this. Let's just say yay for a woman who isn't afraid of being a little silly!



Obviously, usernames have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment