Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dresses for you and a dress for me!

I am pretty sure that most of you ladies know that I found my dress already. Pics are on facebook that mostly only you guys can see. I have a friend making my jewelry and I found someone on Etsy who makes bouquets out of vintage fabrics that look gorgeous and she is making one custom for me. I am going to keep most of that a surprise until the big day, but mostly because I don't have any photos to show at this point in time.

As for your dresses, ladies, I really like Dessy.com and their 2010 collection. This is all still a maybe, but it is a 90% chance that this is what I am going to do. So if you guys can check out the website and look around, that would be awesome. I plan on letting you choose one of their cocktail length dress in either kiwi or moss in almost any of the fabrics except for the shinier satin. Take a look around and see if there is a style or two that you would like and let me know, so I can make sure they all work together, and choose one of the colors (I just want to make sure 4 of you don't choose 1 and then only 1 is in the other). Their website does not have prices posted, but other store websites that sell Dessy dresses show them being between $120 and $200, and later in the year, the prices will go down since this is a newer collection. Don't feel the need to pick the most simple one just because you think it might go better, I want there to be variety, and try try TRY to see if there is a dress that you could see yourself wearing again. I know that is tricky, but that is my ultimate goal.

Please let me know what you think of them (either on here or facebook)!

No comments:

Post a Comment