Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moving a bit sooner!

I have news! After sitting down and figuring out our financial situation (one of my favorite things to do of course), Tony and I have decided to move to San Francisco next month!



We were going to wait until our lease is up in June, but we are just getting into more and more debt by being here and the rate of pay is soooo much higher in San Francisco. Plus, with a little help from my parents, we will have a place to live soon after getting there and a job, at least for me, that will pay enough to take care of everything while Tony is looking for work.

So there is good and bad that comes with this. The good is that we will be moving to a fun and interesting city and will be able to make enough money to live comfortably and do the things we want to do. The bad: we will miss our friends terribly. The neutral? We have decided that we are probably going to push the wedding date back a year, just so we can actually have the wedding we want rather than cutting serious corners trying to afford it and also so we can actually get back on our feet and get settled with everything before having to start wedding planning.

That said, wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! does this mean I should stop checking out those dresses, and wait a little while? I'm just catching up on the blog, so can't wait to hear developments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah that's fine Jessie... I am probably still going to go with those dresses but just in case anything changes, don't worry about it yet. I will keep you posted though!

    ReplyDelete