Friday, February 11, 2011

BHLDN

Being the obsessed wedding blog reader that I am, and seeing as I would happily outfit my entire apartment and closet with finds from Anthropologie, I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was to find out that they were opening a sister store dedicated to weddings! BHLDN (Beholden) is launching their website this Monday (Valentine's) and previews showed up on all my favorite blogs, one of which explained how not only will they have dresses, but all sorts of wedding goodies!



Now, I already bought my dress (more on that in another post!), but I looooove some of these dresses... they are so very different from what you normally see, which I totally appreciate, but they are still romantic and dreamy without being too drastic.



Regardless of whether or not they are your particular taste in wedding dresses, you have to admit, they are awfully pretty... just as far as dresses go. *sigh* You've done it again, Anthropologie. It pains me that there is an actual Anthropologie store about a 10 minute walk from our apartment. How am I NOT supposed to spend all my money there??

No comments:

Post a Comment