Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Dress!

I bought my wedding dress! The day after we got our venue figured out, I realized that the dress I had been keeping an eye on had been discontinued. In a panic, I called the store, and the saleslady explained that they had one left, in a size close enough to mine. I went immediately to try it on, and low and behold, still loved it. I decided that if there was any chance that I was going to want this dress, I needed to buy it. So I did!


Note: gloves definitely NOT included.

I will definitely need to get it altered, but I love that it is such a blank slate! No matter what direction I end up going with style and accessories, this dress will look great and feel comfortable. It is so crazy to me that I have my wedding dress hanging in the closet right now! It just makes me sad that I have to wait over a year to actually get to wear it (I'm actually looking forward to alterations because it's an excuse to put it on) but I will just be that much more in love with it when the day comes!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! So good that you were able to get the one you wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should pin this picture to your wedding inspiration page. :)

    ReplyDelete